martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Job Interview

I watched this video about Jobs Interview.
http://www.videojug.com/interview/the-job-interview



I learned from it
Every applicant needs to be prepared for any variety of circumstances that might arise during a job interview.

You can do in an interview is to make a great impression, make eye contact, smile, and give a nice.
Employers are not allowed to ask any questions relates to culture, gender, family status, anything like that. 

If an employer doesn't call you back after an interview, don't be shy about calling them.It's also imperative that the day you interview with this employer, you send a handwritten thank-you note to them.

_____________________________________________________________________________

For the second part of this assignment I had to create a hypothetical questionnaire based on the job I looked up, my resume and cover letter.

1.What are you looking forward in working with our company?

I would like to make the best use of the skills that I've developed during my academic studies

2.How much experience do you currently have?I recently graduated as a bachelor in graphic design from urbe university. I haven't had any work experience-

3.How do you feel about work ethic?

Respecting the job others for me is the most important thing to do as well as keeping an impecable attitude on the job.

4. How do you manage to make deadlines and develop work in short notice?

You have to be determined to finish your tasks while obtaining quality results.

5.What are your greater strenghts?My greater strenght is the way I can come up with quick ideas during a brainstorm or group meeting.

6.What is your greatest weakness?I tend to get too caught up in work and stress takes over me.

7.How well do you take criticism?Constructive criticism is always a positive thing.

8.Why do you think you are the appropiate person for this job?I believe I can provide a lot of fresh concepts and ideas that are fit for the demands of the actual public.

9.What branch of graphic design are you most interested in?

My favorite branch of graphic design is editorial design, I feel it gives you a lot of creative freedom.

10.How do you feel about team work?

It is a better way to get the job done while getting great ideas and concepts from every member of the group.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario