martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Chinita's Fair

The class are designing a campaign for the Chinita's Fair (celebrate November 18th), to exhibit the products in the URBE EFL Center in Second Life.

We're decided to make a logo for the 46º Chinita's Fair, slogan, poster, and P.O.P Material.


-The Logo and Slogan
Slogan is a very important part of the logo, the concept of the slogan was about cheering the people.

-Poster:


-P.O.P Material (I designed) Which means Point of Purchase materials.
I used parts of the logo to form this Material, using the colors and shapes.
I designed pins, t-shirts, key chain and tissues with this style. 

 


Our job in a shorten way through a mindmap


I wrote an information about our stand and our group.


-Our campaign in Second Life with my avatar:)!..


This is our stand in Second Life,  We uploaded our logo of the campaign, Poster, P.O.P material and the information note about it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario