martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

Interview a Graphic Designer: Claudia Britto

1- Could you please define a Graphic Design in your own words?
Graphic Design is a way to communicate ideas, designing print or electronic forms of visual information.


2- What influenced you to pursue graphic design?
Principally the art and the fact that I can express myself.


3- Could you please describe the educational process required to become a graphic designer?
A university with good teachers and equipment. 


4- What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?
You need to be creative and patient and you need to love what you do.


5- What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
A good salary, a job with benefits for my health, mainly alone term job.


6- What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
Working with my colleges and planning my future. 


7- From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an graphic designer student?
The lack of founds to buy supplies for the assignments and dealing with people that don't take your work seriously 


8- What are your plans for the future?
I want to continue with my education and get my own business.


9- Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school. 
The moment when I first saw my pensum.


10- Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?
It's cool. It is a fun career and I personally think it's one of the bests.(:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario